- HYDRATION INSULATION LAYER : With a hydration insulation layer which works great for 2.5L hydration bladder ( bladder is not included) and keeps liquid cool up to 4 hours as a hydration backpack or portable cooler for outdoor, camping and hiking.
- VERSATILE WITH MULTI-COMPARTMENT: With two extra pockets on the wide waist straps you can put iphone plus 7 in and take it out freely. This pack has multi-compartment and zippered closure pockets including interior zip pocket and mesh pocket for added storage options to meet your demands in daily life and outdoor camping.
- CAPACITY: Tactical military backpack size approx.:10.5″*18.5″*11″ (W*H*D). Capacity approx. 33 L. It’s a small 3-day bug out bag, assault pack, hunting backpack, survival backpack, or rucksack for outdoors.
- DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE TO USE: This tactical pack is reliable and durable due to its high density water-resistant fabric material, double-stitches, heavy duty zippers and safety reflectors on the shoulder straps. It is also comfortable to use with its ventilated mesh padding in the back area and shoulder straps.
- MOLLE SYSTEM: The MOLLE system of RUPUMPACK is designed for convenient combination with other equipments. It’s a little different from most tactical packs as the spacing between MOLLE is less than 1/2″.
Capacity: approx. 35L
Backpack Weight: 1.3 kg (46 oz)
Material: Water-resistant 900x600D Polyester
Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 11 x 18.5 inches
Structure: Bladder compartment （17.3 x 9.5 inches）、Main Compartment（9.5 x 5.7 x 17.3 inches）
Secondary Compartment（8.6 x 2.8 x 16.2 inches）、Upper Front Pocket（7.3 x 2 x 4.3 inches）
Lower Front Pocket（7.3 x 2 x 9.5 inches）
Applications: Military tactical backpack, assault Army hydration pack, daily bag, laptop bag, school backpack, bug out bag, range bag, camping, shooting, hiking backpack, etc.
Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions:
1. Please do not machine wash your backpack as it might destroy the insulation layer and the internal fillers of the backpack.
2. Scrub the pack with soft brush and water when slightly polluted.
3. If your pack is heavily polluted after hiking, soak it in the water for 30 minutes before cleaning, adding some neutral detergent if need.
4. Rinse with clean water after washing and then hang it to dry in a shady ventilated place.
5. Do not iron your pack or dry it out of direct sunlight. Strong ultraviolet or high temperature might harden the elastic fiber of your pack.